We are hosting a jigsaw puzzle competition in Limoges for the first time during our Winterfest ‘24 activities.
It will be held on February 17, 2024, with a start time of 10:00 am, arrival after 9 am, and completion by 11:30 am (it takes about 1hr to do a 500 pc puzzle with two participants); the number of participants will be limited to 20 teams of two individuals each. The event will occur at the Limoges Sports Complex in the GFL event room.
A jigsaw puzzle competition typically consists of individuals and/or teams that compete against one another, putting a puzzle together. We will have teams of 2 for this event; whoever completes their puzzle first wins!
There will be an area set up at the event to do a puzzle swap, so bring one, take home a new one!
Tea and coffee will be available; bring your water bottle if you wish.
- Each team receives the same puzzle; the team will get to keep the puzzle at the end of the competition.
- No one gets to see the puzzle until the timer begins – the puzzle boxes are placed face down before the competition starts
- Teams will try to put the puzzle together the fastest
- There are no devices or outside assistance permitted while working on a puzzle
- Two moderators help with the event – one to handle the timer and another to observe and ensure that competitors are abiding by the rules
Teams are not allowed to distract or approach team tables when the competition is in progress
NOTE: Please complete Form AND Payment Below